IRON MAN 3 BONES (MARK XLI) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTABLE HOT TOY FIGURINE
Release your Inner Geek at Fanbase
This is a Pre Owned Figurine that we are selling on behalf of a Fan of our store.
It has been displayed & is in near mint condition with all components.
“Gentlemen!” and with that said, the Skeleton Suit Mark XLI has split into multiple parts to attack Extremis soldiers during Tony Stark’s showdown with Aldrich Killian! Nicknamed “Bones’, this armor is built by Tony Stark with speed and maneuverability in mind. It earns its name because of the very unique external appearance of thin black and gold colored armor plating with internal contents exposed.
Today Hot Toys is proud to present this distinctive armor from the Iron Legion – 1/6th scale Bones (Mark XLI) Collectible Figure! In addition to featuring finely crafted structure, black and gold colored armor, LED light-up functions and accessories, this collectible figure has specially designed magnetic components which allow it to be split into multiple parts and re-attach back together at will.
Iron Man fans should not miss out on the opportunity to pre-order this one-of-a-kind armor from the House Party Protocol!
- PRODUCT CODEMMS251
- PRODUCT NAMEBONES (MARK XLI)
- HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
- POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS36
- SPECIAL FEATURESFINELY CRAFTED STRUCTURE, BLACK AND GOLD COLORED ARMOR, LED LIGHT-UP FUNCTIONS, ACCESSORIES, AND SPECIALLY DESIGNED MAGNETIC COMPONENTS WHICH ALLOW IT TO BE SPLIT INTO MULTIPLE PARTS AND RE-ATTACH.
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Bones (Mark XLI), the Skeleton Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Black and gold colored painting on armor with internal content exposed
- Special features on armor:
- Magnetic components located at neck, upper chest, shoulders, elbows, and upper thighs
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
- Eight (8) real-like thrust fire accessories
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar and armor parts stands
Release date: Q2-Q3, 2015